CAF General Assembly
1. The General Assembly shall be the supreme authority of CAF and shall define the general policy and implementation of the relevant decisions.
2. General Assembly Meetings may be defined as Ordinary or Extraordinary.
3. The General Assembly shall be comprised of:
· Representatives of the affiliated national associations;
· Members of the CAF Executive Committee;
· Honorary Presidents, Vice-Presidents, and Members;
· Delegates from the zonal unions;
4. An Ordinary General Assembly Meeting shall be held once a year, without fail.
5. The Executive Committee shall determine the date, time and place of the General Assembly Meeting. Such information shall be communicated to members in writing at least one hundred and twenty (120) days before the date of the General Assembly.
6. The formal notification, which shall also contain the agenda of the General Assembly, shall be despatched in writing at least sixty (60) days prior to the date of the meeting.
7. All documents related to the General Assembly shall be dispatched to members at least thirty (30) days prior to the date of the meeting.
CAF 40th Ordinary General Assembly (2 February 2018, Casablanca)
1 - Speech by CAF president
2- Four new members elected on to CAF Executive Committee