The CAF Refereeing activities covers a wide range of educational and administrative functions for CAF.
• Organisation of Elite Referee Courses.
• Organisation of Elite Referee Instructor and Assessor courses.
• Organisation of Refresher courses
• Monitoring and Feedback to Referees at the individual Member
Associations on their performances in all competitions administered
• Preparation of Manuals for Referees, Instructors and Assessors.
• Establishment of development programs to increase the quality and
quantity of instructors at the national level within the CAF member
• Appointment of Elite and Female and Futsal FIFA Referees, Assistant
Referees and Assessors to the various competitions administered by
• Monitoring Referee Instructors, Assessors and Referees
performances and progress through submitted reports
• Monitoring and assisting Member Association Referees
• Filing and data entry of all fixtures and grading of Referees
• Database of Referee contacts and personal details
• Database of Referee equipment needs
• Database of Referee Fitness Reports
Thirty-two (32) referees and assistant referees are set to undergo a preparatory course to fine-tune their readiness for the impending Total Women’s Africa Cup of Nations Ghana 2018.
For the first time, the Video Assistant Referees (VAR) will be applied for the finals of this season’s CAF Interclubs competitions; Total CAF Champions League 2018 and Total CAF Confederation Cup 2018.
Creation Date : 4/20/2018 12:45:32 PM
Creation Date : 4/20/2018 12:43:57 PM
Creation Date : 1/17/2018 8:43:51 AM
Creation Date : 1/17/2018 8:43:50 AM
CAF President Ahmad addressing the participants