The CAF Refereeing activities covers a wide range of educational and administrative functions for CAF.
• Organisation of Elite Referee Courses.
• Organisation of Elite Referee Instructor and Assessor courses.
• Organisation of Refresher courses
• Monitoring and Feedback to Referees at the individual Member
Associations on their performances in all competitions administered
• Preparation of Manuals for Referees, Instructors and Assessors.
• Establishment of development programs to increase the quality and
quantity of instructors at the national level within the CAF member
• Appointment of Elite and Female and Futsal FIFA Referees, Assistant
Referees and Assessors to the various competitions administered by
• Monitoring Referee Instructors, Assessors and Referees
performances and progress through submitted reports
• Monitoring and assisting Member Association Referees
• Filing and data entry of all fixtures and grading of Referees
• Database of Referee contacts and personal details
• Database of Referee equipment needs
• Database of Referee Fitness Reports
An offline session or mock-up of the Video Assistant Referees (VAR) technology will be conducted in Casablanca during the Group A Day Two matches of the Total African Nations Championship (CHAN) Morocco 2018.
CAF President Ahmad was a surprise guest at a workshop on Tuesday, 9 January 2018, in Casablanca for selected match officials for the impending African Nations Championship Morocco 2018. CAF General Secretary, Amr Fahmy, was also present.
Creation Date : 1/17/2018 8:43:51 AM
Creation Date : 1/17/2018 8:43:50 AM
Creation Date : 1/17/2018 8:43:49 AM
Creation Date : 1/9/2018 6:57:56 PM
Video Assistant Referees (VAR) technology