The CAF Refereeing activities covers a wide range of educational and administrative functions for CAF.
• Organisation of Elite Referee Courses.
• Organisation of Elite Referee Instructor and Assessor courses.
• Organisation of Refresher courses
• Monitoring and Feedback to Referees at the individual Member
Associations on their performances in all competitions administered
• Preparation of Manuals for Referees, Instructors and Assessors.
• Establishment of development programs to increase the quality and
quantity of instructors at the national level within the CAF member
• Appointment of Elite and Female and Futsal FIFA Referees, Assistant
Referees and Assessors to the various competitions administered by
• Monitoring Referee Instructors, Assessors and Referees
performances and progress through submitted reports
• Monitoring and assisting Member Association Referees
• Filing and data entry of all fixtures and grading of Referees
• Database of Referee contacts and personal details
• Database of Referee equipment needs
• Database of Referee Fitness Reports
The Video Assistant Referee (VAR) system will be used for the first time in an African competitive game during the Total CAF Super Cup 2018 between Wydad Athletic Club (Morocco) and TP Mazembe (DR Congo) on Saturday, 24 February 2018 at the ...
An offline session or mock-up of the Video Assistant Referees (VAR) technology will be conducted in Casablanca during the Group A Day Two matches of the Total African Nations Championship (CHAN) Morocco 2018.
Creation Date : 1/17/2018 8:43:51 AM
Creation Date : 1/17/2018 8:43:50 AM
Creation Date : 1/17/2018 8:43:49 AM
Creation Date : 1/9/2018 6:57:56 PM
Video Assistant Referees (VAR) technology