CHIEF OF STAFF
Ready to score?
You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to contribute to restore CAF’s reputation and elevate the organization to the highest international standards? CAF is looking to recruit aChief of Staff.
- Provide strategic advice to the CAF President and the Management Board on the vision, mission, mandate, and operations of CAF.
- Serve as focal point for interagency/confederation relationships and issues by attending meetings and drawing conclusions on the political implications in CAF and opportunities for interventions, partnerships, etc., which would require the active and direct intervention of the CAF President.
- Undertake coordination across the three pillars on budgeting, strategic planning, and corporate reporting.
- Review and ensure quality control and high-quality standards of all outputs and communications that emanate from the CAF President’s Office or are produced by the departments’ Directors in terms of quality, political impact, substance, or presentation; those reports are clear, objective, and based on comprehensive data and meet required standards before completion to ensure they comply with relevant mandates.
- Ensure active and open communication to and from the CAF President’s Office and keep the CAF President informed of critical issues requiring intervention, decision internally and externally.
- Anticipate and respond to major policy and operational issues, under the direction of the CAF President and in close consultation with the Board of Directors.
- Participate in or lead taskforces, working groups, and meetings in support and on behalf of the CAF President.
- Provide managerial leadership and oversight to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of the CAF mandate.
- Review reports to legislative and oversight bodies on budget/program performance or on programmatic/substantive issues as appropriate.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or Management, or equivalent.
- At least 15-years’ experience of strategic and managerial leadership in administration, business management, planning, and operations in a large international and/or corporate organization.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); fluency in another official CAF language (French or Arabic) is a must.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office as well as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Team player, capable of adapting to different environments, flexible, patient, and resilient.
- Strong sense of accountability, responsibility, and integrity with high level of proactivity.
- Good organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
· Attractive employment conditions.
· The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
· Quality social security coverage.
· An excellent pension schemes.
Work location will be in Cairo (Egypt) and Johannesburg (South Africa). Only direct applications meeting the required criteria will be considered, regardless of gender, age, and nationality.
If you have the necessary qualifications and wish to work for a leading international sports organization, please submit your application in English or French to firstname.lastname@example.org (cover letter, CV, diplomas, and references).
Application deadline 10/09/2021