Ready to score?
You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to contribute to restore CAF’s reputation and elevate the organization to the highest international standards? CAF is looking to recruit anEnglish Translator.
- Handle all assigned requests and deliver by the set deadline (translation, proofreading, transcription, and subtitling).
- Clarify all content-related and linguistic questions with the proof-reader (if assigned) or the requester and, if relevant, keep the Project Management, Technology Unit, and Group Leader informed.
- Write minutes of Council and Congress meetings.
- Conduct terminology work.
- Answer linguistic questions from CAF team members.
- Report any issues to the Group Leader, in particular regarding meeting deadlines, in a timely manner.
- Respond to the requests from the Group Leader and Head of the Department.
- Follow the processes established by the Project Management and Technology Unit.
- Be a project leader for internal projects.
- Advise the assigned department/division.
- Bachelor’s degree in Translation and Interpretation, or equivalent.
- Solid Translation/linguistic background (English to French).
- Football knowledge.
- Up to date with the newest translation technologies available on the market.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office as well as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- 5 years’ experience as translator or in the language industry or experience in a similar role.
- Experience of writing minutes of meetings
- Good knowledge of translation project management
- Fluency in CAF’s official languages: English and French, (written and spoken) Arabic is a plus.
- Good organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines.
- Customer-oriented approach.
- Solution oriented.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
· Attractive employment conditions.
· The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
· Quality social security coverage.
· An excellent pension schemes.
The position will be based at CAF headquarters in Cairo (Egypt). Only direct applications meeting the required criteria will be considered, regardless of gender, age, and nationality.
If you have the necessary qualifications and wish to work for a leading international sports organization, please submit your application in English or French to email@example.com (cover letter, CV, diplomas, and references).
Application deadline 10/09/2021