Ready to lead a new era in African football?
You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to elevate the organization to the highest international standards? CAF is looking to recruit aMarketing and Communication Manager.
CAF is looking for a Marketing and Communication Manager, to ensure the successful operational delivery of the biennial competition, we have set up a local events team. Its aim is to improve the experience of teams, guests, fans, and spectators by delivering successfully across all operational areas.
This role is a temporary contract, and the role will be based in Côte d'Ivoire.
· Manage daily marketing and sponsorship activations with Commercial Affiliates.
· Establish mutually beneficial marketing relationship that will guide the strategic development and execution of marketing activations, with an emphasis on unlocking value exchange.
· Establish and maintain relationships with key commercial partners and internal CAF stakeholders.
· Acquire knowledge of CAF Commercial Affiliates rights and commitments in order to identify relevant and meaningful marketing opportunities.
· Support the Marketing Rights Delivery team on-site for the tournament in the competition’s venues.
· Acquire new sponsorships while managing current sponsors.
· Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders.
· Submit regular reports about revenues, and targets.
· Liaises with key departmental leaders and teams to assist with developing and implementing marketing plans and goals.
· Bachelor’s degree in Sports Management, Marketing, Communication or Related Fields.
· At least 5-years of relevant experience in marketing or client servicing within a global brand or agency and event management background.
· Good working knowledge of digital and social media platforms.
· Fluent in English and/or French Language both written and spoken; command of any of the other CAF official languages (English, French or Arabic) is a Plus.
· Experience delivering marketing communications plans using a mixture of online and offline digital, social, and traditional media.
· Experience managing complex stakeholder relationships and at a senior level.
The position will be based in Côte d'Ivoire. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, race, age, skin colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or on any other grounds.
If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for a top international sporting organization, submit your application in English (Motivation Letter, CV, Diplomas, and Reference Letters).
Only direct applications who meet all the required criteria will receive consideration, please send your C.V. to email@example.com
Application deadline 15/10/2022