PROJECT COORDINATOR – INTERSCHOOLS CHAMPIONSHIP
Ready to score?
You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to contribute to restore CAF’s reputation and elevate the organization to the highest international standards. CAF is looking to recruit aProject Coordinator – Interschools Championship.
- Support the delivery of CAF/FIFA Pan-African Interschool Championship and manage tasks as delegated by the “Senior Manager – Interschools Championship”.
- Assist the Participating National Associations in the tournament registration process.
- Administer the email mailbox for CAF/FIFA Pan-African Interschool Championship.
- Order the needed material for the various stages of the competition Final tournament (Such as equipment, flags, stationary, trophies, and medals) and follow up with Logistics.
- Ensure all match related forms are submitted or received.
- Work on the incidents’ reports for the competitions.
- Regularly update the results and the calendar of the competition and synchronize it with the CAF Communications Department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Sport Administration, or equivalent.
- Minimum three years of work experience in football competitions or experience in a similar role.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); fluency in another official CAF language (French or Arabic) is an asset.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office as well as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Passion and high knowledge of African football.
- Team player, capable of adapting to different environments, flexible, patient, and resilient.
- Strong level of proactivity with a strong sense of accountability and integrity.
- Good organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines.
- Willingness to travel to different African nations according to the demands of the CAF/FIFA Pan-African Interschool Championship.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
· Attractive employment conditions.
· The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
· Quality social security coverage.
· An excellent pension schemes.
The position will be based at CAF headquarters in Cairo (Egypt). Only direct applications meeting the required criteria will be considered, regardless of gender, age, and nationality.
If you have the necessary qualifications and wish to work for a leading international sports organization, please submit your application in English or French to email@example.com (cover letter, CV, diplomas, and references).
Application deadline 10/09/2021