SENIOR EVENT MANAGER
Ready to score?
You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to contribute to restore CAF’s reputation and elevate the organization to the highest international standards. CAF is looking to recruit a Senior Event Manager.
- Responsible for organizing events’ activities during CAF corporate events (congress, meetings, summits, banquets, media activities, ceremonies and football tournament draws).
- Responsible for the coordination of all suppliers.
- Responsible for cost management and budget control.
- Provide regular information to all partners involved in the project (internal and external) and assure a clear communication with the member associations.
- Respect deadlines in accordance with the internal regulations/statutes.
- Draw up overall and detailed budgets, continuous budget control and prepare a total final account.
- Plan and perform inspections and draft corresponding reports containing measures, as well as monitor the implementation of these measures.
- Stage the corporate events and assist with the continuous further development of CAF corporate events (innovation, new techniques, processes).
- Write and prepare comprehensive debriefings and final reports.
- Prepare the necessary contractual basis in cooperation with the CAF Legal Affairs & Compliance Division and monitor the compliance of these contracts.
- Prepare the final debrief report including identification of possible improvements.
- Commercial qualification in marketing or event management.
- At least 10 years' experience in event and/or project management.
- At least 5 years project lead experience in an international event agency.
- Extremely good organizational skills and high-quality standards.
- Fluency in Arabic, French and English is a must; Portuguese is an advantage.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office as well as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Ability to think and act in a structured and conceptual manner.
- A quality-oriented person with excellent communication skills who works well under pressure.
- Enjoyment of sport and general interest in football.
- A team player with good social skills.
- Structured approach and ability to grasp abstract concepts.
- General interest in sport and football.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
· Attractive employment conditions.
· The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
· Quality social security coverage.
· An excellent pension schemes.
The position will be based at CAF headquarters in Cairo (Egypt). Only direct applications meeting the required criteria will be considered, regardless of gender, age, and nationality.
If you have the necessary qualifications and wish to work for a leading international sports organization, please submit your application in English or French to email@example.com (cover letter, CV, diplomas, and references).
Application deadline 16/09/2021