WOMEN’S FOOTBALL DIRECTOR
Ready to score?
You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to contribute to restore CAF’s reputation and elevate the organization to the highest international standards.
CAF is looking to recruit a Women’s football Director.
- Oversee the implementation and evolution of CAF’s women’s football strategy with monitoring progress and reporting to the CAF Executive Committee.
- Lead, drive and optimize the strategic development of women’s football in various aspects such as participation growth, high performance, competitions, club and league development, coach education, commercialization, regulatory framework and governance, social impact, professionalization, and leadership.
- Intensely collaborate with the competition’s division as well as other relevant CAF divisions.
- Manage the support to Member Associations and African regional organizations in coordination with FIFA.
- Develop new concepts and create effective and efficient programmes.
- Set up the women’s football division and manage the team.
- Drive cooperation and partnerships with internal and external parties to benefit the growth of women’s football.
- Oversee the creation of an African women’s football data hub.
- Contribute to CAF’s overall strategic objectives and transformation.
- Master's degree in relevant discipline.
- 10 years+ of experience in various capacities in international organisations, ideally in football administration and development.
- In depth knowledge of the women’s football ecosystem, regulatory framework, and development mechanisms.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); fluency in another official CAF language (French or Arabic) is an asset.
- Experience with governmental and/or business partners as well as with non-governmental organisations.
- Playing, coaching and/or refereeing experience an asset.
- Analytical skills.
- Proactive hands-on mentality.
- Strong sense of accountability, responsibility, and integrity.
- Team player with outstanding communicational skills and ability to work under pressure.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
· Attractive employment conditions.
· The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
· Quality social security coverage.
· An excellent pension schemes.
The position will be based at CAF headquarters in Cairo (Egypt). Only direct applications meeting the required criteria will be considered, regardless of age and nationality.
If you have the necessary qualifications and wish to work for a leading international sports organization, please submit your application in English or French to email@example.com (cover letter, CV, diplomas, and references).
Application deadline 10/09/2021