Regarding incidents during the quarter-final first leg of the Total CAF Champions League 2019/20 between Zamalek (Egypt) and Esperance Sportive de Tunis (Tunisia) played on Friday, 28 February 2020 in Cairo, the CAF Disciplinary Board after taking into consideration articles 82, 83.1, 83.2, 129 and 131 of the CAF Disciplinary Code has decided as follows;
- Four-match suspension imposed on Esperance head coach Mouine Chaabani and fine of 20.000 USD for aggressive behaviour and use of offensive words at the match officials.
- Four-match suspension imposed on Esperance deputy coach Mejdi Traoui and fine of 50.000 USD for aggressive behaviour towards the match officials, use of offensive language and threats.
- Six-match suspension imposed on Esperance # 12 Khalil Chamam and fine of 40.000 USD for use of offensive words and spitting on the match officials.
- Four-match suspensions imposed on Esperance #18 Abderaouf Benguit and fine of 20.000 USD for use of offensive language at the match officials.
- Fine of 10.000 USD for the use of flares by Esperance supporters.