Tonight’s TotalEnergies CAF Women’s Champions League, Egypt 2021 in Cairo will be shown in different parts of the world including Africa, Asia, Europe, Oceania, North America and South America.
The competition – a first on African soil – has delivered some quality football and memorable moments in the last two weeks.
Tonight’s final will be contested by Hasaacas Ladies (Ghana) and Mamelodi Sundowns (South Africa) at 19:00 Cairo time (17:00 GMT).
A number of international broadcasters have also acquired the rights for the competition.
- SuperSport International – Sub-Saharan Africa
- BeIN Sports – Middle East, North Africa, USA, Canada and Asia Pacific territories including Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Indonesia,
- Canal + - Sub-Saharan Africa
- FIFATV (YouTube) & CAFonline.com – Rest of the World
- Other broadcaster: Benin (ORTB), Burkina Faso (RTB), Cameroon (CRTV), Congo Brazzaville (Tele Congo), Cote d’Ivoire (RTI), Democratic Republic of Congo (RTNC), Ghana (GBC), Guinea Conakry (RTG), Kenya (KBC), Niger (ORTN), Senegal (RTS), Tanzania (AZAM) and Togo (TVT)
Additionally cafonline.com and the FIFA TV YouTube channel in all territories not covered by the broadcasters above.
CAF | Communication Department